Are you ready to join a SUPERBOWL team?
Dean's Professional Services is hiring internally. We provide a service, helping people find jobs is our passion and customer service is our number one goal. DSSI was just named Houston's Best of the Best Small Businesses to Work For in 2016! Best of the Best Elite Winner in 2012 – 2015. DSSI offers 96 hours of paid training and ASA Certified Staffing Professional Certification Materials and Exam after 1 year of Employment.
- Staffing Coordinator (Houston) – Food & EVS – 2+ years of food service, hospitality or light industrial staffing experience required. Recruiting and sourcing experience is a MUST. Bilingual a PLUS.
- Clinical Recruiting Coordinator (Houston) – 2+ years of recruiting experience, strong clinical / healthcare recruiting experience required. Networking, social media, and job board experience required.
- Business Development Representative (Houston) – 5+ years of B2B sales, healthcare staffing / recruiting experience. Must be skilled in relationship management and be willing to travel.
- Branch Manager (Dallas) – 5+ years of B2B sales / business development, staffing management or healthcare management experience. Knowledgeable of Greater Dallas / Ft. Worth Healthcare Market is a MUST.
- Branch Manager (Austin) – 5+ years of B2B sales / business development, staffing management or healthcare management experience. Knowledgeable of Greater Austin Healthcare Market is a MUST.
- Office Coordinator (Austin) – 1+ years of human resources, recruiting, or staffing experience (staffing industry). Must have great customer service skills, technology savvy, and work independently.
Our Benefits Include:
- Health Benefits - Eligible to participate in voluntary Medical, Dental, and Lifeprograms
- PTO Program
- 401(K) - Eligible to participate in after one (1) year of employment.
- Holiday Pay – Eligible for company paid holidays effective after 90 days of employment
- Expenses - Company reimbursed Expenses according to DSSI Expense Policy and Agreement
- Company Paid Cell Phone / Technology Access – Issued and paid by DSSI (staffing team only)
- Continuing Education – Access to continuing education programs and training tools
Qualities of a Great DPS Candidate:
Technology Savvy - We not only work with Microsoft Office Suite software, but because of our partnerships and customization with our customers work within 10+ different applications and software systems. Social media recruitment practices are required.
Professional Maturity - Staffing is about organized chaos, but more than that it is about working within the chaos with the organization, time management skills, integrity, and maturity needed to get your job done.
Flexibility - Our goal is to build a partnership with our clients, as a member of the DPS team, flexibility with integrity is the key to success. We can customize just about any of our services to fit our clients’ needs. Travel, some nights / weekends, software utilization, etc. are all apart of flexible service.