I.T.A.S = Inventory | Tempworks | Advertisement | Sourcing
*It is imperative that we use our tools differently. Use the “ITAS” method for your recruitment purposes.
I – Inventory – active and available candidates ALREADY VETTED & QUALIFIED
- This could be people who worked for previously, oriented by never worked, interviewed and approved but not oriented, etc.
T – Tempworks – active candidate in TEMPWORKS
- This includes INVENTORY candidates AND candidates that have applied in Tempworks but possibly stopped at this point.
A – Ads – OLD Ads in different job boards
- If we have access to a job board, do a search in the old ads so that you can begin with those that have submitted a resume in the past. REMEMBER, this includes candidates classified as INVENTORY and those in TEMPWORKS – so check the system FIRST.
S – Sourcing – This should be your LAST Resort.
DPS Recruiting Resources
- Tempworks Search / Applicant Tracking – Email / Contact from Software
- Tempworks Ad pushed to DPS Website
- DPS Website – Hot Jobs Page
- Mass Email Blast Hot Jobs through Constant Contact
- Work in Texas
- EBay Classifieds
- Smart Recruiter
- GOOGLE FREE PLACES TO POST JOBS
- Bullhornreach.com (free postings for first 2 ads)
- Twitter – tweet through personal account, tweet through the DPS account *remember to use your # and @DeansStaffing – Talk to Marketing about this...
- Facebook – post to your account, post in the DPS Group Page - Talk to Marketing about this as well.
- LinkedIn – Find Groups that are associated with that occupation – post in the group, search people, post on your page.
Paid: (Must Get Approval FIRST)
- Zip Recruiter
- Greensheet - *Other List of Newspapers from Marketing
- Job Boards - *Talk to Marketing / Management for approval on additional job boards
- SMART RECRUITER – gives a list of places that best match your job ad.
- Professional Organizations: *Talk to Marketing for a detailed list of professional organizations
- Medical Group Management Association
- American Association of Medical Assistants
- Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- American Marketing Association
What Else Can We Do??
- Mail Drop (PAID)
- Special Refer a Friend Promotion
- Open House for Lost Applicants / Current Applicants that haven’t worked
- Recruiting Fair / Job Fair Internally
- Recruiting Fair Partnership (Ex: Worksource Job Fair at their location)
- School Recruiting Fair – *See Marketing / Recruiting for a list of School Contacts
- Mall Recruiting Fair
- Virtual Recruiting Fair on a social media account
- Apartment Flyer Tour – post tear offs in apartment complexes
- GET CREATIVE!!!!