"In 1993, I had an idea that was designed by a higher power. I set out to move through time and space to make this goal a reality. Realizing that without my clients as my first priority, I would not be able to deliver the quality of service that would edify my dream and make Dean's Professional Services the company it is today."
- Jennifer Dean, President & CEO
Click through our interactive timeline.
Awards & Accolades
- 1998, 1999, 2000 - Jennifer Dean named a finalist for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- 1998 - Jennifer Dean named African-American Pinacle Award Finalist
- 1999 - 2001, 2008 - DPS ranked and listed in the Houston Business Journal for Largest Minority Owned Company, Largest Temporary Staffing Firm, Largest Permanent Placement Firm, and Largest Women Owned Company
- 2000, 2010, 2011, 2012 - DPS named one of Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America
- 2008 - Jennifer Dean named Greater Houston Area YMCA Minority Achiever
- 2009 - DPS ranked 7th Largest Permanent Placement Firm and 22nd Largest Temporary Placement Firm in Houston by the Houston Business Journal's Book of Lists
- 2009 - DPS receives the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission and receives Joint Commission Healthcare Staffing Certification
- 2012, 2014 - Named "Best of the Best" Small Businesses to Work For by the National Association for Business Resources
- 2013, 2015, 2016 - Recognized as one of Houston's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
- 2012 - DPS ranked 5th Largest Permanent Placement Firm and 37th Fastest Growing Company in Houston by the Houston Business Journal's Book of List and Fast 100.
- 2014 - DPS receives National Small Business Award Nomination from M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- 2015 - DPS Awarded re-certification from The Joint Commission.
- 2015- DPS Awarded Smart Business Magazine's Family Business Achievement Award
- 2016 - DPS recognized as top supplier for RightSourcing's M.D. Anderson / UT Supplier Group
- 2016 - DPS ranked #50 on the Houston Fast 100 presented by the Houston Business Journal
- 2016 - DPS Awarded as one of the Best and Brightest Companies to work for in Houston
- 2017 - DPS ranked as #12 on the Houston Fast 100 presented by the Houston Business Journal with 122% growth over the year
- 2017 - DPS Awarded as one of the Best and Brightest Companies to work for in Houston and Elite Award for Diversity and Inclusion
- 2017 - DPS Founder & President, Mrs. Jennifer Dean, nominated for the Women Who Mean Business Award by the Houston Business Journal
- 2017 - DPS Founder & President, Mrs. Jennifer Dean, awarded Women Who Mean Business Award
- 2017 - DPS receives Small Business Magazine's Family Business Achievement Award