DPS understands that the privacy of your personal information is important to you. The nature of our business requires us to collect and maintain Personal Information. This Policy describes the types of Personal Information we collect, how we may use that information, and how we protect it. We also provide information on how you can update your information or contact us with questions about our privacy practices.
Information we collect.
When you complete an application (online or offline) on our site, create a web user account, and/or complete a general registration form online or offline, we may ask for certain personal information such as: your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, (and other contact information); information related to previous and current employment, such as the companies, past job titles, compensation, work related experiences, and reason for separation; your skills and abilities including language proficiency; education, including degrees held and institutions attended; your preference regarding employment type, anticipated availability and names and contact information of professional references.
You may upload a resume, which will provide personal information by inclusion. If you decide to contact us directly or through an internet application, we will receive the contact information you provided so that we can respond. We may combine information collected about you with other information we receive from outside sources and vendors, such as information you may be provided to us by other means or information collected by our staffing and human resources team.
You may elect not to provide us with all the information requested. Please note, this may impede or slow the process of creating an online account, and/or facilitate the job placement process.
How we use your information
DPS uses your information to provide you with job placement services. We may also use your information for a variety of related purposes and other business functions such as:
- To establish and maintain an employment or staffing relationship with you
- To fulfill your request for information and to communicate with you, such as email or text alerts regarding positions and services offered.
- To provide you with services such as training, career counseling, or career transition services
- To arrange employment assignments for you
- To provide payroll and human resources functions, including employee benefits programs
- To assess whether you are qualified for a position
- To consider and address feedback provided
- To provide referral services
- To inform our clients, candidates and business partners about our services
- To help us administer or improve our business and our services
- To perform certain research and analyses
- To protect the integrity of or improve our websites, systems and security
- To prevent harm or financial loss
- To mitigate risk, fulfill legal obligations or address compliance needs, and to resolve or defend legal claims
- We may share personal information collected in situations such as:
- With clients who may have job opportunities available
- With business partners, vendors, and service providers who are authorized to use information to perform services on our behalf or for limited administrative purposes, such as complying with client or legal requirements.
- When reasonably requested or required by law enforcement authorities or other government officials
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss;
- When reasonably necessary to an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- As needed to protect the vital interests of an individual; and
- In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
We do not share your information with third parties and affiliates for sales or marketing purposes without written consent or approval.
We maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards intended to protect against the loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, acquisition, alteration or destruction of information we collect through physical and automated means. Your DPS account is protected by your log-in credentials, which you must keep secure and confidential. Unfortunately, however, no security system, or system of transmitting personal information over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
DPS wants to maintain accurate information and provides you with options to update your information. You can log into your account and modify your information at any time using your log-in credentials.
Links to Other Sites
The site may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties and not owned or operated by DPS. Links to other sites are provided merely for your convenience. DPS does not control other sites or their privacy practices, which may differ from DPS. DPS is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other sites. DPS is not responsible for any losses, damages, or other liabilities incurred because of other sites.